FAQs - Technical
- If my FLAVIA CREATION 400 drinks station is unplumbed, how many drinks will it make before it needs to be refilled?
- About 18 drinks.
- How quickly can I get a cup of FLAVIA tea or coffee?
- In less than 30 seconds.
- My CREATION 400 (C400) Machine is displaying error code: 328/360/321
- 1) Turn off the mains power to the machine (this can be achieved by the large black switch on the back of the machine or by switching off the mains)
2) Grip the sachet door firmly at the bottom and give a sharp tug and the door assembly should come free of the machine (you may wish to brace against the machine as it can be quite difficult to remove)
3) Check the cavity where the door is usually housed and you may be able to see a sachet or other obstruction, just push this back along the runner in to the waste bin.
4) Cleaning the inside of this cavity can also assist in reducing the number of sachet jams.
5) Turn the power back on to the machine – This will reset the mechanism, and release any sachets that are jammed.
6) Replace door relatively straight and the top should sit flush with the bottom sticking out slightly; a short push to the bottom of the door should click it back into place.
- How can I find out how many free vends drinks have been made on a CREATION 400 (C400)?
- 1) Press and hold the bottom left and bottom hand buttons. This will display the total Cups prepared by this machine.
2) Press the top right hand button 4 times. Screen will now display Back and Next.
3) Press Next button (middle left button) and the total number of 2 pack cups prepared will be displayed.
4) Press Next button (middle left button) and the total number of 1 pack cups prepared will be displayed.
5) Press Next button (middle left button) and the total number of hot water vends will be displayed.
6) Press Next button (middle left button) and the Total Packs prepared will be displayed.
7) Press Next button (middle left button) and the Interim Total Packs will be displayed. This counter can be reset to zero by pressing middle right hand button.
8) Press Next button (middle left button) and the Interim Total Cups will be displayed. This counter can be reset to zero by pressing the middle right hand button.
9) To Exit audit mode press bottom single button.
In the audit mode the term total "CUPS" refers to a complete drink, whether it is made from a single or twin sachet option. The term total "PACKS" refers to the total number of packs used to make all types of drinks.
(i.e. 1 tea + 1 Cappuccino = 2 cups where as 1 tea + 1 Cappuccino = 3 packs)
Only the Interim vend counters can be reset to zero, all other counters keep a running total.
Did you find what you were looking for?
If not visit our contact us section and a member of our Customer Services team will help you out.